Queery on Pacifica

Fri Jan 26 12:57:57 MST 2001

`Piracy has become a problem, not just for consumers, but for workers who lobby for a
living wage...'
-Pacifica discussing Chretien/Bush meeting plans. This then went on to attack Turkey
for allowing too many piraters to violate copyrights and intellectual property
rights. This is a "major problem".

What the hell is this supposed to be all about? Has this sort of nonsense always been
in the Pacifica news? Or is it already too late? After following all the latest
twists and turns on the list here, I (re-)tuned in. I must admit, I had tuned in a
couple of years ago and was turned off when I was treated to an orgy of Yugoslavian
bashing and tuned it out. I tried again today... How often is the "Network News" this
"Democrat centred"?

Curious,