[Fwd: [SARA Alert - Social Sciences] Journal of Modern Italian Studies New Issue Alert]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Jan 28 23:12:08 MST 2001

Dear Colleague

Volume 5, Number 3 (dated January 2001)  of:

Journal of Modern Italian Studies a journal from Routledge, part of the Taylor &
Francis Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 On the periphery/At the frontier: the Triestines in the northeastern borderland 277 -
293
Maura E. Hametz

 The Rothschilds in Naples 294 - 309
Francesco Barbagallo

 Nation and state building in Italy: recent historiographical interpretations
(1989-1997), I: Unification to Fascism 310 - 321
Saverio Battente

 Sport and society in Italy today 322 - 323
Patrick McCarthy

 Itinerary 323 - 324

 Itinerary 1: The Beginnings of Italian Sport 324 - 326

 Sport and Fascism 326 - 343
Patrizia Dogliani

 Itinerary 2: Two Fascist Champions 343 - 345

 Itinerary 3: Cycling: Politics and Mythology 345 - 347

 Itinerary 4: The Evolution of Soccer 347 - 348

 Berlusconi and Other Matters: the Era of 'Football-Politics' 348 - 370
Pippo Russo

 Itinerary 5: Soccer and Politics 370 - 371

 The Revolution in the Televised Soccer Market 371 - 394
Emanuela Poli

 Itinerary 6: Fragmentation and Beauty, Heroes, Drugs and Corruption 394 - 395

 Itinerary 7: The Gymnasium: a 'Different' Sport 395 - 396

 The Commercialization of Discipline: Keep-Fit Culture and Its Values 396 - 411
Roberta Sassatelli

 Book reviews 412 - 421

 Response to Anna Bull's review of Paul Ginsborg 422 - 423
Judith Chubb

 Italian summaries 424 - 426

 Notes on contributors 427 - 427

Subscribers can view this issue at:

http://www.catchword.com/ini=saramail/rpsv/catchword/routledg/1354571x/v5n3/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from the same location, but a
document delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/undefined.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Journal of Modern Italian Studies from Routledge, part
of the Taylor & Francis Group.

Information on all Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can now be
found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.