Harry Potter

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at SPAMjuno.com
Mon Jan 29 13:44:11 MST 2001

Wasn't Tony Brown one of the folk who were peddling conspiracy theories
concerning the origins of AIDs a few years back?

Jim F.

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:12:28 -0500 "Charles Brown"
<CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us> writes:
> The Rest of the News
>
> January 18, 2001
>
> Black Capitalism
>
> By Lorenzo Komboa Ervin
>
> I keep hearing this garbage over the airwaves, in private
> conversations, and seeing it in books and the newspaper about Black
> capitalism going to "free us" Black folks. They present it to us by
> Black conservative commentator Tony Brown and his TV show,
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.