Fwd (GLW): Did the East Timor intervention kill off `Vietnam syndrome'?

c9803780@SPAMtopaz.cqu.edu.au c9803780
Tue Jan 30 02:44:38 MST 2001

Why not explain your position to those East Timorese that were not killed,
maimed, raped etc.

I'm sure they would love to meet someone who who's biggest dilema during
the ET ballot was being late for a bus or movie, yet were prepared to see
them wiped of the face of the earth.

I am honestly at a loss to understand your position.  If you cannot see the
difference between East Timor and the Balkans then I question your
comprehension of just about anything.

You'll get no reply from me, I think most people on the list can establish
their own position on this matter.

Brett