ATC editor neutral in corporate take-over of Pacifica

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 8 10:30:44 MDT 2001

The relationship of Marxism to bourgeois "social science" as an objective causal
determinant of our realities still stands.  It is easy to delude see "class
differences" behind every disagreement.  The 1971 FAPO/POT in the SWP was often
charged (sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly) with adhering to this kind of
sociological determinism.

But that's what it is, a kind of sociological determinism.

Solidarity,
Mark

--
Lause's Links - For History, Politics & Possibilities
<http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/6460/index.html>