Jospin's 'Trotskyist' past?

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Jun 8 12:11:47 MDT 2001

I don't understand, what's the big deal here.  I thought
that Jospin's Trotskyist past was common knowledge.
BTW Chirac was affiliated with the Communists back
in his student days.  Then again I was suprised when
people were shocked over Mitterand's extreme right,
Vichyite background.  I had thought that was common
knowledge too.

Jim F.