ATC editor neutral in corporate take-over of Pacifica

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Jun 8 15:47:27 MDT 2001

If my memory needs checking, then my apologies.
But are you not the same man who recently echoed every god-damned word of the
Bush administration in a critique of China, precisely as the US is embarking on
an attept to paint a "Yellow peril" of significant proportions enough to get the
population to go along with "containing" China? Did you not demand we "pressure"
our (read: US) government to withhold MFN status from China? Thank you for
promoting an arms race.

Given this, sir, you can keep your solidarity.

Macdonald