[L-I] WB calls for elimination of labor rights in Mexico

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Fri Jun 8 15:55:33 MDT 2001

En relación a [L-I] WB calls for elimination of labor rights in, el 7
Jun 01, a las 14:49, Macdonald Stainsby dijo:

>  WB calls for elimination of labor rights in Mexico
>  Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:51:50 -0400

This is the sad moment of truth when the differences between Fox and
the PRI will begin to appear to light. I have always been suspicious
of the attacks on the PRI, but I did not want to express myself, and I
am doing so only shyly now. I hope my suspicion will prove ungrounded.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar