Gunder Frank nude (was Re: The MIR (was Re: Dependency theory debatein Latin America))

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sat Jun 9 10:16:27 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Gunder Frank nude (was Re: The MIR (was Re: D, el 9
Jun 01, a las 10:11, Ulhas Joglekar dijo:

Althugh I don't know if the context is the appropiate one (Uhlas is
answering Mine on something that I have not received yet), I must say
that no matter how strong are my differences with Uhlas on so many
things, the following lines ring extraordinarily accurate to my ear:

> The 'Centre' dumps in the 'Periphery' the mass of useless cultural products,
> sometimes these products are called 'Marxist Theory'.
>
> Ulhas

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar