A Clinton encounter

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Sat Jun 9 22:18:17 MDT 2001

Very interesting Stuart.  I heard from family in Northern Ireland and
friends in the USA that Clinton has a need to meet the people.  His great
gift is that he can persuade people he cares, when in truth he doesn't give
a rat's arse about anything except where the next blow job is coming from.

People like him have a need for acceptance and when he does not get it, the
ass hole needs to defend himself.

What intrigues me is that he is still playing the President and Bush the
"real" president is like something from a speech out of MacBeth

Now does he feel
His secret murders sticking on his hands;
Now minutely revolts upbraid his faith breach;
Those he commands move only in command,
Nothing in love: now does he feel his title
Hang loose about him, like a giant's robe
Upon a dwarfish thief.

regards

Gary