ATC editor neutral in corporate take-over of Pacifica

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Jun 11 05:42:17 MDT 2001

I apparently was right about some people being thin skinned as
illustrated by Marc's
response.  If Marc is really interested in reading what I have written,
I'd suggest
that the best way for finding my stuff is to run "Farmelant" through a
search engine
such as Google.com or AltaVista and look for the stuff that has either
Jim
or James Farmelant in it.  Also, BTW I have also written many posts for
Doug Henwood's mail list LBO-Talk.  Perhaps, Marx has heard of Doug.

Jim F.