Forwarded from Nestor (reply to Julio)

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu Jun 14 08:33:24 MDT 2001

[from ["Erik Carlos Toren" <ectoren at yahoo.com>]]

Hola Compas:

Eventhough I may or may not agree with all of points, I still think that
your presence has added to the discussions in this list and is always good
to see someone from Mexico (being born and raised there and still living
close to the Mexico-Texas border) take part.

Tierra y Libertad!
Erik Toren
Pharr, TX