A request to Louis

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jun 14 16:15:48 MDT 2001

Julio:
>I do not expect an apology from Néstor, but I would like Louis, as the
>moderator, to enforce in the list a minimum level of civility.  If my
>minimal request to Louis is not satisfied, I will unsubscribe.

My impression is that this was Nestor's parting words to you. I certainly
wouldn't allow that kind of language on an ongoing basis. There is nobody I
share more in common with in terms of a political background and trajectory
than Jose Perez and I told him a couple of months ago that I would not
permit him to flame Martin Zehr. Enough said?

Louis Proyect