OK, let's put an end to all this

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu Jun 14 20:27:14 MDT 2001

[Non-member submission from ["Gorojovsky" <Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar>]]

I take Julio's outrage at my SERIOUS incursion into violent verbiage
as a declaration that he will not answer any of the substantive points
I have raised against him recently. No problem. Nothing less could be
expected.

As to his petition to unsub, I will make things easier for Louis Pr. I
have nothing to do with apologists for economic mass murder on a list
which bears the name of Marx and has a proud record in similar cases
(Chris Burford being the last one I recall).

It has been a wonderful time to be with all of you on the boat, but I
can't share decks with people such as Julio. I will contribute from
time to time by answering to the archives. My kindest regards to all
of you (but for one) and hope will meet again.

Not without pain, good bye, my dear friends,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar