OK, let's put an end to all this

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Jun 15 16:20:17 MDT 2001

Nestor, your contributions to this list are called for. I don't want to
open this topic again, but I entirely understand your disappointment with
Julio. Being the one on your side, I am asking you to resub. Regarding
Julio, I am just hoping that he will change his super cool opinions  about
NAFTA  while socializing with us. Otherwise,  any attempt of  "Burfordism"
has a very little chance of being  tolerable here. We are all here to
debate, and here is the arena. Please, take this as a comradely request for
your subscription. And  hope you will take my invitation into
consideration.

bye, Xxxx
---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx