OK, let's put an end to all this

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sat Jun 16 14:16:27 MDT 2001

> It's quite unsurprising that someone like Nestor, who lives with the
> pernicious effects of North American imperialism every day, should
> have no time for its apologists.

*snip*:
> J Enyang

I agree. I understand the line Lou is trying to walk here, but this kind of
apologia is simply angering.

> On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Gary MacLennan wrote:

> > I just want to add my support to this.  I hope comrade Nestor will read
> > it.  It is simply unthinkable that he should unsubscribe.   I won't comment
> > on Julio, but Nestor should know he has considerable support.  So as Mine
> > pleads I do too.

A simple endoresement and agreement with the above, I want to place my request
for Nestor to stay at the height of possibility, seeing as Nestor has been one
of the finest cyber-acquaintances I've had the pleasure of learning from and
`talking' with. It is only a guess, but I am going to hazard that Nestor has
less time for empty "theory" while his own political life is taking on a new
shape of contemporary reality.

Macdonald