Putting the fox in charge of the hen-house

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 27 17:48:36 MDT 2001

Where I work Affirmative Action has essentially meant making the reactionary
henchmen learn how to use liberal rhetoric--making suburban white Reaganites
responsible for imposing institutional quotas on the job, so they can denounce
the imposition of quotas later.

... Now, it appears that they've just decided to dispense with the liberal
rhetoric--or maybe transform it entirely into a touchy-feely concern about the
self-esteem of the oppressed.

Solidarity!
Mark Lause

--
Lause's Links - For History, Politics & Possibilities
<http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/6460/index.html>