Welcome to Stephen Philion

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Jun 3 17:20:21 MDT 2001

btw, I should  make clear that Stephen is misquoting me in his highly
personal post on pen-l. To be clear, I did not call Jim Devine "a desperate
liberal". There is nothing in my post that indicates that so I wonder where
Stephen got the idea from. I said that JD was an "economist of liberal arts
college". There is nothing derogatory about it. My purpose was introduce
the guy to people who was not aware of him. I also added that  he became
"desperate" over the issue of Brenner on pen-l, since, I thought, he could
not "directly" address some of the "literature" Lou was dealing with.

well, if  Stephan is paranoid and takes everything personally or in a
derogatory way, there is nothing I can do about it. He needs to think less
emotionally and cool it. .

Sorry for this. Since the topic is already opened, I thought I need to
clear the table

bye, Xxxx
---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student
Department of Political Science
SUNY at Albany
Nelson A. Rockefeller College
135 Western Ave.; Milne 102
Albany, NY 12222

> From: Xxxx Xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx>
> To: marxism at lists.panix.com
> Subject: Re: Welcome to Stephen Philion
> Date: Sunday, June 03, 2001 7:09 PM
>

> well, I don't know what to say to be frank. Regarding Pugliesie, it is
> beyond my capacity to understand how people like Stephen defends him. The
> guy is technically a red-baiter and a long time lurker in left mailing
> lists who collects garbage from the internet in the fashion of CIA.
Despite