Regroupment

Tue Jun 5 15:18:03 MDT 2001

Thanks for this post Lou.  The problem is that no one can tell one what
do.  Australian problems have to be solved by Australians, I'm afraid.  The
legacy of British intervention in Australia is the super sectarian ISO
tendency led by Ian Rintoul - someone who is not right wise, as my mother
would have put it.

The DSP on the other hand, while the only 'game in town in terms of
organised Marxism', for me, are not the outfit that I really want to
join.  As for their Alliance with the ISO it seems to me that it is a
struggle to see who will be the frog and who the scorpion.  Still we will
think about what you have said.

regards

Gary