Send your solidarity with Argentinean airline workers in theirstruggle!

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Tue Jun 5 21:00:39 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Fears of  the racketeers,
el 5 Jun 01, a las 13:43, Johannes Schneider dijo:

> I assume the following website has been set up by supporters of the
> Aerolíneas staff:
> http://www.salvemosaerolineas.com.ar/
> It has a collection of Spanish language news on the struggle.
> Johannes

And it also has a section where you can send your messages of
solidarity. As you know, these messages are of the greatest importance
in semicolonial countries, both to strengthen the sense of
international solidarity and because the authorities respect the
opinions from abroad more than those from their fellow countrypeople.

In struggle,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar