From Marxmail home

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Jun 8 13:31:24 MDT 2001

I believve that sosiialism is the only choice of TURKEY's freedom. Because
the capitalism has caught all the minds of our community (especially the
managing part).They want it because they win. But the community doesn't
want because they go poorer and poorer day by day. But be sure that these
TURKISH people will let them down, like they did before with our hero and
leader M.KEMAL ATATURK. His way is the best way of our country.WE WILL
NEVER LET U.S.A AND THE EUROPE BRING US DOWN LIKE WE DID 80 YEARS AGO...

Louis Proyect