Ireland rejects Nice treaty

Gary Maclennan g.maclennan at SPAMqut.edu.au
Mon Jun 11 17:19:26 MDT 2001

Well the Powers  help me Danielle, but for all his compromising I do not
see Gerry Adams as another Tony Blair or Bill Clinton.  But of course the
young must be helped to go further left than Sinn Fein.  How that is to be
done remains the question.  Part of it will be seeing the compromises that
Sinn Fein will agreed to especially in terms of the social agenda.

regards

Gary