geopolitics

Magnus Bernhardsen magnus.bernhardsen at SPAMnm.no
Wed Jun 13 05:01:36 MDT 2001

(I already sent this to L-I-list. MB)

I don't know of a database of the sort you want, but these sites cover your
concrete question:
http://www.asiaint.com/
http://www.ipcs.org/index.htm
http://www.saag.org/index.html
http://www.satp.org/

Magnus Bernhardsen

Den 12.06.01 klokka  15:15 skreiv Macdonald Stainsby: