Forwarded from Nestor (reply to Julio)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Jun 13 09:50:19 MDT 2001

Julio Huato:

"I've been striving to show that keeping anti-imperialism as the core of
the communist strategy is likely to continue downgrading the movement."

And then Huato gets mad at me when I explain that he is a colonial Marxist!

Please Julio, give us a break. Why don´t you concentrate yourself in your
main social function, which is to convince your students in the University
that "keeping anti-imperialism as the core of the communist stragegy is
likely to continue downgrading the movement"? That´s the part you have
chosen to play in this drama, and that way you will have an easier ride,
thus helping to further sever the links between the Mexican workers and the
Mexican intelligentsia.

That is what NAFTA Marxists, colonial Marxists, sepoy Marxists, genissary
Marxists like Julio are meant to do. Trying to convince _us_ of your ideas
is a waste of time, for you and for us. There are people in New York and
Dallas eagerly expecting you to do your job, and keeping a debate going on
this list is not the way to do it.

Please stick to your business, OK?

Bye.

Lic. Néstor M. Gorojovsky