OK, let's put an end to all this

Dayne Goodwin dayneg at SPAMaros.net
Sat Jun 16 10:25:51 MDT 2001

Hey Louis,
        If we need to make a choice between having Julio or Nestor on this
list, i vote for Nestor.  It seems to me that this is a choice between a
Marxist in Argentina and an intellectual who happens to be in Mexico who
enjoys reading and discussing Marx's writing.
        In addition to participating in most of the variety of discussion
- from theoretical issues to political developments - that comes up on
this list, Nestor keeps us informed of the class struggle in 'the southern
cone' and especially Argentina.  I suspect that if Julio were living in
Houston he would still theorize that the place to participate in the class
struggle is elsewhere.
        Dayne Goodwin