exploitation

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Jun 17 12:05:59 MDT 2001

Greg, I find your comments highly personal and prolonging. Why do you have
to write such long posts, and not come to the point instead? You mention
dependency theory at least five times below, but there is no specific
discussion of certain authors or books in your post. Sorry but admit that
you have not read or understood the theory, at least, not as much as Dayne
Goodwin or others does. After all, we have have been discussing theories of
"imperialism" here, not only dependency theory. You can find the good
introduction to these debates in Ronald Chilcote's (and Brewer's) book on
imperialism. They are always a good source....

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student
Department of Political Science