The new Red Army

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at SPAMjuno.com
Tue Jun 26 17:34:38 MDT 2001

On Tue, 15 May 2001 17:28:50 -0600 "Clara Ryan" <cryan9587 at uswest.net>
writes:

>The weird and wacky writings of Chairman Bob can
> be
> found off their newspaper site www.rwor.org. RIM info can be found
> at
> http://www.csrp.org/awtw.htm and http://www.rwor.org/s/corim.htm.
> There is
> an RCP front group that has alot of info on Shiningpath at
> www.csrp.org.
> Other funny Maoist stuff I've collected can be found at
> http://www.users.qwest.net/~cryan9587/maoism/.

Nothing about Olaechea's Internet sidekick, the great Louis Godena, the
owner of the Marxism-International list, and a co-officer in Olaechea's
"organization" JUSTIN (Justice International)?

Jim F.

> in struggle,
> ryan
> cryan9587 at uswest.net