Che Guevara

Stephen Harvey swh10 at SPAMhome.com
Thu Jun 28 22:23:22 MDT 2001

In regard to Adam Levenstein's comment on the Che biography, although it
has been a while since I read it, and my memory is quite awful, I recall
the book as a good balanced account of Che.  I say this, of course,
without claiming to be an expert on Che, but I found that the book
increased my admiration for Che as truly committed and far-seeing
revolutionary,(well, perhaps the planning of the incursion into Bolivia
belies that ) while making me think that being his friend or lover could
be a very mixed blessing indeed.  I thought it traced the evolution of
his character very well

Steve Harvey

Lou,

You're going to yank that endorsement back once you
get to Anderson's account of Che's later years in
Cuba.

I don't want to spoil it, though. >:->

Adam