Why NATO simultaneously arms trains and denounces the KLA

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Tue Mar 6 05:15:01 MST 2001

En relación a Re: Why NATO simultaneously arms trains and denou,
el 5 Mar 01, a las 19:46, Macdonald Stainsby dijo:

> All senior politicians within the alliance
> have been given special security after Dusan Mihailovic, the interior
> minister, said he had received death threats.

Ah, these greenhouse flowers known as "democratic politicians in backward
countries"! They are immediately given security after they say to have received
death threats.

We, on the contrary, are usually not heard even though we can provide evidence
that we have had grenades sent into our party buildings (something that
actually happenned, in 1975, with the Frente de Izquierda Popular where I was a
member, not to speak of political places of other parties who were not as
vigilant as us and had the rooms blasted).

These people, who always precede their taking power by campaigns of
intimidation which certainly include personal injuries to the supporters of the
"dictatorial regimes" doomed by the West, are in the end cowards.

Scheisse!

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar