Off List

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Mar 6 18:37:12 MST 2001

philip, are you sure this is off list?:))

on Milo, I basically agree, but we should not go overboard with bashing
the leader of a country who is demonized by imperialism as a figure
"committing evil crimes against humanity". no easy surrender to
imperialist moral propaganda either..

cheers, Xxxx

--
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx