CPC still bars business people from party

Wed Mar 7 22:51:47 MST 2001

> These books of 25 years ago have an ironically appropriate ring to them,
> I wonder if they are still read in the PRC today?
>
> Best regards,
> Mark Munsterhjelm
> Sanchung, Taiwan
> e-mail: gustav88 at ms13.hinet.net

For whatever it is worth, I have that exact book (I just opened it to double check)
and I bought it at the only store in Vancouver that sells books produced by Beijing.
(Van China Books- where I got my lil Red Book) It was on the shelf next to the copies
of Deng's complete works, which I could not afford.

Mark- Are you someone who sees himself as a Chinese, or a Taiwanese?
Curious,
Macdonald