"We all want to look like Caucasians, like Americans"

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Thu Mar 8 10:06:17 MST 2001

This is merely the result of cultural imperialism.  It occurs in US society as
well.  Jews want nose jobs, black iron their hair, not to mention Michael
Jackson.  The Japanese went through he same phase.

China can learn from US consciousness raising Black Is Beautiful.

Bourgeois freedom is merely freedom for self immolation.

Henry C.K. Liu