Re reading corner for Capital re: best volume of Capital

Thu Mar 8 16:15:17 MST 2001

I know the feeling.  Yes I am serious.  I want this to be "Capital for
idiots".  Anything else will be too difficult for me.  This is urgent
because one of my students has just finished reading it and is asking me
why I have not started.

Gary