CPC still bars business people from party

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Thu Mar 8 19:13:00 MST 2001

It is a self deception that Taiwan has de facto independence. Taiwan is a de facto US
colony to
fight Asian communism.  The price for the US to return Taiwan to China is for China to
abandon
communism.  You are unwittingly or perhaps wittingly playing to US imperialism by
demanding
"conditions would likely have to improve in the PRC."

Henry C.K. Liu