Spamming

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Fri Mar 9 12:50:17 MST 2001

Richard:
>Surely articles of this length could be simply summarized (or a few
paragraphs
>replicated) and the URLs or other sources referenced for anyone who wishes to
>read them.

As a general rule of thumb, if something is available on the net it is
better to supply a few paragraphs that express the essence of the article
followed by a URL. I am not ready to place a 3 post a day limit on the list
because many people will not post for days on end and then find it
necessary to go over the limit when the need arises. I try to set an
example myself by not posting excessively, but sometimes go overboard
myself. In general I prefer to not use administrative measures unless
absolutely necessary. We are all mature people here.

Louis Proyect