Spamming

Patrick Bond pbond at SPAMwn.apc.org
Sat Mar 10 00:30:11 MST 2001

Comrade Lou,

I don't know if I'm the only one, here in SA where local phone-call
prices are devilishly high and copper lines are sluggish, but I
only use my home-based computer for downloading email. So I'm one to
vote for a full article (internet or otherwise) being posted. And if
sections of it are worth discussing, it also saves everyone
else having to go to the URL and plod through the load-up. Most of
what comes out on marxism list is very valuable to me, and I forward
a fair bit of it on to the e-debate list we run from Wits University.