Spamming

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Mar 11 07:23:55 MST 2001

Patrick Bond:
>Aside from redialing to connect again just when you want to read
>the article in question, there's the time factor while uploading on
>a crackly phone line that can't do more than 30bps or so. My email
>uploads while I'm putting the coffee on, running errands and so
>forth.

To Patrick and anybody else in his situation:

Both Les and I are online all day long monday through friday with T1
connections, and Les has a cable modem at home. Both of us are anxious to
please. If a citation from a web-based article ever appears here that you
want sent to you in the form of text-based email in its totality, just let
us know. Furthermore, I have access to Lexis-Nexis and am more than happy
to send articles from the bourgeois press going back to 1980.

Louis Proyect