Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Julio Huato)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Mar 11 18:04:18 MST 2001

Hi Lou:

Please Post:

Thank you Julio for your reply to my post regarding land and the theory of
value. Your explanation saves me a lot of time groping for answers,
although it doesn't solve all the problems.

If you could, could you recommend ONE good piece of writing explaining the
transformation problem for a person not very patient with extremely high
levels of abstraction. (Hopefully in English, and online - since my spanish
is not fully up to speed when it comes to very abstract theoretical stuff,
and my skills in other languages are even worse.)

Thanks, Anthony

Louis Proyect