Parenti on Napster

Mon Mar 12 15:07:34 MST 2001

     I feel a little silly telling people this, but I think it is of note that
Michael Parenti is now readily accessible for your computer on Napster. If you have
Napster and a desire for something to listen to othyer than music, I would bet you
have a good amount of time.

     I seriously doubt he is going to be blocked by the Napster rulings coming down
(which, incidentally, are not able to block out the music yet- but are forcing people
to rename their files- *gasp*).