Damn Yankees Think They Know Everything, Don't They?

Jose G. Perez jgperez at SPAMnetzero.net
Mon Mar 12 22:14:54 MST 2001

>>When I first joined the SWP and came into contact with New Yorkers in
Houston, my first impression was .... what an arrogant bunch of
assholes.     It had nothing to do with being a KKK supporter.     It
had a lot to do with the fact that..... many East Coast intellectuals
are just that.     An arrogant bunch of assholes.<<

    Translation for people unfamiliar with white Southern ways:

    "New Yorkers"=Jews

    And, yes, they used to lynch Jews too, in the south, but not nearly as
many as the Blacks.

José