South Africa: debate magazine revived in hard-copy

Green Left Parramatta glparramatta at SPAMgreenleft.org.au
Thu Mar 15 18:16:18 MST 2001

Hi Patrick,

Just a quick note to request that you or somebody in the Debate collective
write us a short article announcing the new edition of Debate, with a bit
of a feel for its content, origins (definitely how you got Chumbawamba to
fund it!) and with details of how to subscibe. Perhaps, it could wait
until the lauch and a brief description that could be part of it.

Norm.