Civil Society, Fanaticism, and Digital Reality: A Conversation with Slavoj Zizek

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Sat Mar 17 09:40:22 MST 2001

En relación a Civil Society, Fanaticism, and Digital Reality: A,
el 16 Mar 01, a las 21:16, Xxxx Xxxxxx dijo:

> So if a leftist is not a liberal, he' or
> she is a fanatic nationalist! I don't know what leftists can gain from
> these narrow definitions of  natioalism and anti-imperialism--Xxxx

Ah, but this is, just like most pomo rubbish, very old ideas refurbished. The
right wing of the Second International would be proud of Zizek and his likes
(if they could ever understand their bottomless charade of reactionary
nonsense).

Yes, Xxxx, there is nothing we can gain from those very old and reactionary
definitions. And yes, Gary, these are the last routines of the petty bourgeois
clowns before we the Barbarians put order in the Empire.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar