Michael Pugliese

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at SPAMyahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 19:11:29 MST 2001

Just to clarify (sometimes I may make the wrong
impression):

It wasn't intended in jest, BUT it wasn't intended as
some sort of statement. I truly don't know the guy,
and I certainly don't have any wish that he be
arrested.

I was merely curious, as I recalled someone by that
name affiliated with online Marxist circles.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

AK-47: $350. Ammunition: $60. Camoflauge outfit: $55.

The looks on your co-workers' faces: Priceless.
Some things you just can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.