German Green party moves further to the right

Brian James hillbily at SPAMintergate.ca
Sat Mar 24 17:14:41 MST 2001

> Carroll is quite correct to point out  that we were not always Bolshevik
> militants.  What matters is not the origin of one's class position but
> one's trajectory.  The Greens in Germany have chosen theirs.  The battle is
> still being joined here in Australia.

> regards

> Gary

Hi Gary,

So a split is inevitible some time in the future. Good luck to you.

As for me, based on my own experience and observations of the Greens in
Vancouver, I prefer to sit on the sidelines and throw apples at them
(irradiated of course).

Brian James