Racism: Anti-reperations:Re: the events at Brown University

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat Mar 24 17:39:32 MST 2001

himm... racist anti-reperations attacks?? I think I have read similar
_closet_ reactions in some list's archives before--ie., blacks should not
demand reperations from whites, but rather from the white ruling class. How
tragic when Marx is cited to deny compensation to blacks, to the point of
diluting the concept of oppressed nationality..

bye, Xxxx

At 07:20 PM 3/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
>the following is some further information about the protests at Brown
>University over the racist ad against reparations. I offer this info for
>people on the list who may not be aware of the details.

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D student
SUNY at Albany