Maoist International Movement

João Paulo Monteiro jpmonteiro at SPAMmail.telepac.pt
Sun Mar 25 16:57:53 MST 2001

Barry Stoller wrote:

> MIM are ultra-sectarian dogmatists from Harvard. Their 'feminist Maoism'
> is characterized by both inane intransigence ('sterilize all men!' [MIM
> Theory #2 &3, p. 145]) and the occasional brilliance (inducing Black
> Book of Communism editor to admit gross error
> <http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/agitation/blackb3.html>). I've worked
> with them (Du Bois statement [MIM Notes #226, p. 9]) and I can assure
> you, they are the fire-and-brimstone types.

I have read a couple of issues of 'MIM Theory' and was impressed. As far as I can
tell, they are a sort of after-life of the Black Panther Party. But who knows who they
really are? I would like to know more about them myself. The best writer they have is
definitely MC5.

João Paulo Monteiro