Foot and Mouth Genesis- An Eco-Marxist Explanation

Mon Mar 26 04:55:28 MST 2001

> Yes, the current situation in capitalist farming is insane, but
> lamenting the good old days, with the old social relations of production
> unexamined, is antithetical to marxism.
>
> Brian James

Not only that, it reminds me of Proudhonism. Is this idealism not what "the Poverty
of Philosophy" was all about combatting? It is still with us. In fact, the modern day
"black bloc" Anarchists are far more in common with the Proudhonist tradition than
Bakunin or Kropotkin, even if they quote the latter more often.

Macdonald