Annoying postmodernists

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Mar 26 08:35:48 MST 2001

No. Definetely not. Wasn't it Mead among those who attempted to theorize
"symbolically mediated interaction" and normative grounds to collective
action & cooperation? I always find Mead similar to, though less
functionalist than Durkheim.

You know Mead better than I do, Andy. Remember, we discussed it on Matfem
many many moons ago.

bye, Xxxx

At 08:45 AM 3/26/01 -0600, you wrote:

>George Herbert Mead is a Nietzschean?