Annoying postmodernists

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at SPAMjuno.com
Mon Mar 26 09:05:12 MST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:45:45 -0600 "Austin, Andrew" <austina at uwgb.edu>
writes:

> George Herbert Mead is a Nietzschean?

I can see drawing comparisons between William James and Nietzsche, since
they in fact shared a number of views in common but I don't see much
similarity between Nietzsche and other American pragmatists like
Mead or Dewey (despite the fact that Rorty considers himself to be
both a disciple of Dewey and of Nietzsche).

Jim F.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.