Fw: [SARA Alert - Economics] New Political Economy New Issue Alert

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Mar 27 18:19:04 MST 2001

----------
> From: sara-info at catchword.co.uk
> To: sara-econ at figaro.catchword.co.uk
> Subject: [SARA Alert - Economics] New Political Economy New Issue Alert
> Date: Sunday, March 25, 2001 7:00 PM
>
> Dear Colleague
>
> Volume 6, Number 1 (dated March 2001)  of:
>
> New Political Economy a journal from Carfax Publishing, part of the
Taylor & Francis Group

> is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the
following articles:

>  Globalisation, Hegemony and Passive Revolution 5 - 17
> Anne Showstack Sassoon
>
>  A 'Dutch Model': Employment Growth by Corporatist Consensus and Wage
Restraint? A Critical Account of an Idyllic View 19 - 43
> Uwe Becker
>
>  Globalisation and Guanxi: The Ethos of Hong Kong Finance 45 - 65
> Darryl Crawford
>
>  Democratic Wealth, Democratic Welfare: Is Flux Enough? 67 - 79
> Robert E. Goodin
>
>  Beyond Developmentalism: The Turn to Cultural Anthropology 81 - 88
> Stuart Corbridge
>
>  Pre-disciplinary and Post-disciplinary Perspectives 89 - 101
> Bob Jessop; Ngai-Ling Sum
>
>  The Political Economy of India 103 - 117
> Raju Das
>
>  Political Economy Websites: A Researcher' s Guide 119 - 130
> Abhijit Sharma; Richard Woodward
>
>  "Models of Capitalism: Growth and Stagnation in the Modern Era" by David
Coates 131 - 141
> Colin Crouch; Alice H. Amsden; David Coates
>
>  Notes on Contributors 143 - 144

> Subscribers can view this issue at:

http://tandf.catchword.com/ini=saramail/rpsv/catchword/carfax/13563467/v6n1/
contp1.htm

> Non-subscribers can download individual articles from the same location,
but a document delivery fee will apply.

http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

> You can read more about this journal at:
>   http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/13563467.html

> If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research
Alerting section of the Taylor and Francis Home Page at:

journals can now be found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals

> FEEDBACK
> If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
> email to: sara at tandf.co.uk
>
> ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
> It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
> our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
> avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
> group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
> journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
> their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home
Page